The Best Family Neighborhoods in Naperville
The Best Family Neighborhoods in Naperville, IL
Are you looking for a home for sale in Naperville, IL? According to the Chicago Tribune, Naperville ranks number 10 on the list of Illinois’ top family towns. From countless recreational activities for families to quality schools and safe neighborhoods, there are so many communities from which to choose when purchasing your next or first-time home.
- White Eagle – since 1987, this subdivision is a private community with dozens of homes for sale ranging from $200,000 - $1,300,000. Managed by Baum Property Management, the neighborhood features an Arnold Palmer golf course, a country club and clubhouse, an outdoor pool, tennis courts, 3 parks, a playground, and an elementary school. Additionally, there are nature trails to walk, and easy access to shopping, as there is even a shopping center on the premises.
- Ashbury – since the 1990s, this large subdivision has had over 1,000 homes ranging from $350,000 - $600,000. With its aquatic center, swim club, and clubhouse, as well as a vibrant community with activities for everyone, it makes an ideal place for first-time homebuyers and families of all ages in which to live.
- Century Farms –this scenic subdivision is named for the Erb Farm which was once located on the property for what has been believed to be for a century. Developed into a housing community in the 1990s, it now has over 250 homes, a city park, 3 ponds, and plenty of natural habitats to explore. Homes range from $550,000 - $730,000.
- Harmony Grove – since the late 1990s, this subdivision is great for families because of its spacious homes, and easy access to nearby parks and playgrounds. Homes range from $300,000 - $500,000.
- Tall Grass – since 2009, this subdivision of custom-built, premier homes is the perfect location for couples and families with children of all ages to enjoy its aquatic center, parks and playgrounds, tennis courts, a volleyball court, and a clubhouse. It offers single-family and attached homes available ranging from $450,000 - $900,000.
- Hobson West – since 1977, this well-known community provides families with many social activities, swim and tennis clubs, and ease of access to nearby parks and playgrounds. Homes range from $200,000 - $550,000.
- Riverwoods – since the 1980s, this is another well-known community for families, also with a variety of family activities, including a clubhouse and pool, tennis courts, and parks. Homes range from $450,000 - $650,000.
- Winding Creek – since 1979, this idyllic neighborhood prides itself on maintaining strong community ties among its residents and dedication to the upkeep of their homes and landscapes. Families of all ages can enjoy the vast assortment of events and recreational activities to be had and nearby shopping. Prices range from $430,000 - $530,000.
Are you interested in Naperville homes for sale? Call Listing Agent and Managing Broker of Ryan Hill Group, Teresa Ryan at 630-276-7575 for a no-obligation consultation.
Get a copy of our Home Buyer Guide written by Teresa Ryan for Chicagoland home buyers, visit: FREE Home Buyer's Guide
Post a Comment