Best Places for Golfers to Live in Cress Creek, Naperville, IL
If you are a golfer looking for homes for sale or rental properties in or around the Cress Creek Country Club, the Creek Cress community has several options from which to choose!
The Cress Creek Country Club in Naperville, IL has gone through several changes in recent decades, drawing the attention of golf enthusiasts from all over the city. It has been a private equity-owned club since 1998, with its most recent renovations completed in 2008.
Members can now enjoy playing golf on the renovated Cress Creek Golf Course filled with new challenges for golfers of all skill levels, swim at the clubhouse pool, or participate in tennis matches on their Har-Tru clay courts.
Homes and apartment communities with available homes and rentals:
- The subdivision of Cress Creek, formerly developed as the Cress Creek Country Club Estates, once owned and ran the Cress Creek Country Club from 1963-1988, and was the first neighborhood in Illinois to be built around a golf course. The property features single family homes and townhomes for sale, with access to a pool, tennis courts, and a great view of the golf course.
- The subdivisions of Cress Creek Commons and Cress Creek Woods, next to McDowell Grove County Forest Preserve, boasts of three lakes on the premises, and are both beautiful properties with single family homes for sale. Residents can walk the many trails, play tennis at the tennis courts, or swim in the 25 meter pool.
- Cress Creek Courts features townhomes and a park and playground on the premises.
- In Cress Creek Condominiums, residents can unwind in the community park, visit the clubhouse and go swimming in the pool, or play tennis or basketball. There are several condos for sale and for rent in this community.
- The apartments at Windscape of Naperville, Waterford Greens, Green Trails, and Iroquois Club all offer luxury living to their residents and nearby access to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Places of Interest and Activities Near Cress Creek
In between your rounds of golf at the Cress Creek Country Club, when you live in Cress Creek, there are also many other activities to do in the area, including:
- Cress Creek Garden Club – composed of citizens throughout the community, gardening enthusiasts can get to know their neighbors while enjoying their favorite pastime.
- Naper Settlement – the historic center and museum celebrating Naperville’s beginnings is a fun place for the whole family to explore.
- Cress Creek Park – As a park and playground, there are also walking trails and basketball courts.
- Nike Sports Complex – This large recreational facility contains two baseball fields, tennis and volleyball courts, several multi-use fields, a softball field, a playground, and many trails to walk or bike.
If you need assistance in selling your Naperville property please do not hesitate to contact us at www.RyanHillGroup.com. Call the Listing Agent and Managing Broker of Ryan Hill Group, Teresa Ryan at 630-315-0995 for a no-obligation home sale consultation.
Get a copy of our Home Buyer Guide written by Teresa Ryan for Chicagoland home buyers, visit: FREE Home Buyer's Guide
Post a Comment