Mike has helped real estate clients for almost 20 years, and is a full time independent real estate broker. An expert in serving real estate clients seeking assistance with single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and investment properties in and around Naperville, Mike offers over 35 years of negotiating experience, and will serve you with professionalism and dependable results.
2000 – Present:
- Full Time Independent Real Estate Broker.
- Buyer and Seller Agency for Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condominiums and Investment Properties.
- Eighteen Years of Real Estate Experience with Hundreds of Transactions Successfully Completed.
- Thirty-Two Years of Sales and Negotiating Experience.
- Author of “Reprogram Your Mind – Reclaim Your Personal Power”.
WORK HABITS – I stay fully engaged in the real estate market by:
- Studying the Multiple Listing Service every day.
- Touring properties every Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Stopping by all Open Houses.
- Watching the Steve Harney monthly “Keeping Current Matters” webinar.
- I prospect for buyers for my listings every day.
- I respond to all calls, texts and emails immediately or in a very short very period of time if I’m unable to respond right away, whether it is you, a fellow agent or a prospect.
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION AND COACHING:
- Career Education Systems of Kansas City.
- J.C. Nichols Residential Real Estate Academy.
- The Real Estate Education Company of Chicago.
- Mike Ferry Real Estate Coaching Program.
- Member of the "National Association of Realtors".
- Member of the "Illinois Association of Realtors".
- Member of the “Mainstreet Organization of Realtors”.
- SRS: “Seller Representative Specialist” Designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
- ABR: “Accredited Buyer Representative” Designation is from the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council who trains experienced REALTORS® in specifically representing the real estate consumer.
- E-Pro: The e-PRO certification program teaches members how to effectively use real estate technology to market homes and grow their business and make it more efficient by applying advanced technologies and social media strategies.
- SRES: “Senior Real Estate Specialist” Designation is for REALTORS who meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling and buying residential properties.
- CDPE: “Certified Distressed Property Expert” Designation is for a real estate professional with specific understanding of the complex issues confronting the real estate industry, and the foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners.
Mike is also a Chicago Five Star Professional Award Winner for 2014, 2105, 2016 and 2017!